“Art is particularly suited to building bridges and promoting understanding. By supporting the entire spectrum of Israeli arts, KUNSTENISRAËL contributes to a surprising, unexpected and more complete picture of Israel.” – Ken Gould, Chair
KUNSTENISRAËL receives no government support from either the Netherlands or from Israel. Rather, support for our work comes solely from funds, corporations and individuals. All contributions are most welcome and help make a presentation of Israeli art in the Netherlands possible.
Donors (starting at € 50) receive, as a token of our gratitude:
– A monthly digital cultural calendar of all performances, exhibitions and other Israeli arts presentations in the Netherlands in the upcoming month.
– Invitations to special events supported or organized by KUNSTENISRAËL.
– Discounts and free tickets to festivals and other events across the Netherlands.
Bronze Friends (€ 500 per year) will also receive:
– one free admission to every concert in the series Music Connects
– Invitations to exclusive performances, concerts and receptions with Israeli artists, plus tours of private collections.
Silver Friends (€ 1,000 per year) will receive Bronze privileges, and:
– two free admissions to every concert in the series Music Connects
Golden Friends (€ 2,500 per year) will receive Bronze privileges, and:
– the opportunity to invite your own network to concerts in our series Music Connects.
Platinum Friends (€ 5,000 per year) will receive Bronze privileges, and:
– the possibility adopt a particular genre or project by earmarking your contribution. We will also look for ways to involve you with the adopted project, with a reception or meeting with the performer(s).
Diamond Friends (€ 10,000 or more) will also receive:
– the option to have a private concert, e.g. in your own home, provided by an ensemble from our music series.
Tax advantages for donors in the Netherlands
The foundation is an officially recognized Dutch charitable organization (“ANBI”). As a result of the new Geefwet, benefactors are eligible to deduct 125% of the amount of their gift from their income, and businesses may deduct 150% from their corporate tax. Estate/legacy gifts received by “ANBI” organizations are furthermore exempted from inheritance tax. You can make your contribution to account number (IBAN) NL20 TRIO 0390 9424 64 to “Stichting KUNSTENISRAËL”.
Tax advantages for donors outside of the Netherlands
For major gifts made from outside of The Netherlands, please contact our office for more information. For American taxpayers, donations in U.S. dollars can be made via Jewish Creativity International (2472 Broadway #331, New York, NY 10025). Checks should be made payable to “Jewish Creativity International” with the memo “KUNSTENISRAËL.”JCI’s Taxpayer Identification Number is 95-4328467. The Internal Revenue Service determined that the JCI is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization in 1992.